Day 01: Arrival at Cairo
Upon your arrival to Cairo international airport you will find our guide waiting you holding sign of your name then he or she will pick you up by air conditioned van to your hotel in Cairo for the overnight.
Day 02: Visit the Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Start the day with a full breakfast and get ready to enjoy day 1.
- Visit the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, Sphinx and it’s valley temple.
- Stop for a quality lunch at either a westernised dining area or an Egyptian local restaurant.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum and be amazed with the treasures of Tutankhamen.
- Return to your hotel. If you want other things to do in the evening you can either book a night cruise or a visit to the famous Sound and Light show. The typical bazaar of Khan el Khalili is also a very exciting place to visit. Alternatively you can just ask your guide for local information (discos, restaurants, places to walk and the best coffee shops near your hotel), which he will be happy to provide.
Day 3 Luxor day tour by flight
After breakfast you will have great adventure today as you will see round 50% of the monuments of the whole world in the city of luxor
- Transfer to Cairo airport to take your flight to Luxor.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings and enter a range of fascinating tombs
- Enjoy the breathtaking views and the history of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Proceed onto the Colossi of Memnon.
visit the Karnak and Luxor Temple
After that Transfer to Luxor airport to take your flight back to Cairo, Enjoy a good night’s rest at one of the top quality hotels.
Day 4: A trip to Remember
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to the airport for the final departure.
- ‘Meet and greet’ service by our representatives
- Customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
- Accommodation at all cities and food included as listed
- Private multi lingual Egyptologist
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
- Domestic flights.
- Camping equipment: sleeping bags, camel blanket & tents.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
|Christmas & Easter||